Join the network
Would you like to invest directly in Portland-based businesses? LION:PDX connects people with local investment opportunities. Here are some questions to consider when thinking about becoming a LION:PDX investor-member:
- Do you have money available to invest in your local economy but don’t know how?
- Would you be willing to work one-on-one with business owners and entrepreneurs to establish terms of an investment agreement, including interest rates and payback period?
- Are you comfortable with the inherent risks of small business lending?
If you have reviewed the LION:PDX model and are interested in becoming an investor-member, here’s what to do next:
- Get to know a LION:PDX member. You need an existing member as a sponsor in order to apply. If you don’t know any members, you can attend a LION:PDX informational event to meet members and learn more about LION:PDX. Sign up for our e-mail list to receive information about future events.
- Complete a New Member Application form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will notify you by email when we have received your application. If you are accepted you will be invited to a New Member Orientation meeting, where you can fill out our Membership Agreement.
If you have questions that are not answered here, please contact us.